Sunday, November 4, 2012

Operation Fridge Was a Success!

I was going through my blog post history and realized that I never said if I had kept off the pounds for two months in order to win my French double door fridge...

Well, I did people!  I lost the 15+ pounds and kept it off for more than two months (now six months).  While my hubby hasn't ponied up yet on the French double door fridge, there are some architectural issues that came between me and my dream fridge.  Namely, the spot where our current fridge stands is too narrow and too shallow for my dreamboat fridge.  Which means that a kitchen renovation will be necessary to install my dream fridge.  Yeah, that is not going to happen right.  

SO while my fridge dreams are currently on hold, I'll live.  Turns out that it really isn't as bad as I thought it was that most of my issues had to do with sharing a fridge with roommates versus having a crappy fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment