Sunday, December 11, 2011

God is Great, Christmas Shopping is Good...and People are Freaking Crazy

Yesterday I went Christmas shopping.  While my goal of not stepping into a mall once was accomplished, I still saw all kinds of crazy stuff while out on my adventure and had to share a few highlights.

Exhibit A: Squirrel underpants.  What else is there to say really?
Who, why, where, when and in what application do these seem like good gift?  Comment if you have any ideas. 
Exhibit B: Ramen noodles coined "Soup for Sluts: Cheap, fast and easy".
What a great gift for that friend that just seems to have everything!
Exhibit C: Floor sample waders
Waders for midgets!  Love it!
Exhibit D: Some pr*ck who couldn't wait for a parking spot.
Yeah buddy, you're "that guy".
Exhibit E: What we all feel like REALLY doing on the inside this time of year.
Well, I didn't actually see this but I loved it so much that I had to put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment